Want a better year than last?
Give thanks to Him, &
No matter what comes, hold on to the hope you have because of Him.
Maybe the last year was hard. – many times you struggled to keep pushing on, friends and family left you or died, or God seemed nowhere near you.
Remember, if you are a child of God, God promises He will never leave you or forsake you.
Remember, as James said, God allows trials to come into each of His children’s lives to make them stronger and to help them to grow in Christlikeness.
- Celebrate that you are a child of God and He loves you so much He wants you to grow to be more like Him.
- Celebrate you are a child of God and He has prepared a place for you.
- Celebrate you are a child of God and you have an eternal hope that this world is not all there is. There is more! This world cannot keep you nor can it take away your promised place in God’s kingdom.
- Celebrate in the end, God wins and you are His child!
This year take a stand for God.
- Stand firm in the hope Jesus lived, died, and rose from the grace to give you.
- Proclaim God and His glory for His is the glory and He gives the hope of glory.
- Remember the saints who went before us.
- Become a servant of God and His body.
I (Paul) have become its (the body of Christ, the followers’) servant by the commission God gave me to present to you the word of God in its fullness– the mystery that has been kept hidden for ages and generations, but is now disclosed to the saints. To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. (Colossians 1:25-27 [NIV])